L6 Cord For Measuring Current?

Does any vendor make an off-the-shelf L6-20P to L6-20R patch cord that exposes the individual wires along the way so you can use a current clamp to
measure current usage? I realize you can make it yourself or hire an electrician to do the same, but would prefer to order the finished product if it exists. The same thing for L6-30P to L6-30R would also be nice.
--
Will

| Does any vendor make an off-the-shelf L6-20P to L6-20R patch cord that | exposes the individual wires along the way so you can use a current clamp to | measure current usage? I realize you can make it yourself or hire an | electrician to do the same, but would prefer to order the finished product | if it exists. The same thing for L6-30P to L6-30R would also be nice.
I've never heard of this even for 120 volt cords. I've seen extension cords for 6-15 and 6-20.