line reactor for harmonic filter

Dear all,

I have the problem to design a line reactor for incoming supply 415V. The reactor is series with capacitor bank (100KVAR). We have 12 steps of capacitor bank and reactor. Is it imprtant to know the inductance value (unit in Henry) to design the reactor?Is it ok to design the line reactor just according to the current load?Below is the data of the system:

current load each phase:150A Line Voltage (phase to phase):415V frequency:50Hz

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------

---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---

Reply to
mlan