Liquid Tape Question

Hello,
Regarding the Gardner-Bender Liquid Tape Product.
Have a connection (117 V) in a house Service Box that is presently taped,
but quite hard to get to. Would like to add a bit more insulation to it.
Anyone ever use this Liquid Tape product ?
I would imagine that 3M has a comparable product ? If so, "better"?
Anyway, their site is very sparse re any good technical info. for it.
Can it be used over electrical tape, or will it disolve or otherwise harm the tape ? The tape's adhesive, e.g. ?
The reason I'm concerned is that they apparently use a Hexane solvent in it, and this is a pretty potent solvent, I would think ?
Or, is it just used for Non-taped joints ?
Thanks, Bob

Stick with Scotch 88 or Scotch 33+ for cold temperature applications. These have worked for 30 years.