Looking for Old Transformer Manual

Hi,
We are doing some work on a commercial building that has a Gould 150 kva 3 phase transformer. I have been looking for a manual for said
transformer but have run into some difficuties,the main one being that Gould no longer exists as it was purchased by Siemens.
I have tried Distributors, Brokers, and Siemens directly in an effort to find this manual, I've even looked on Ebay with some amusing results.
Would anybody have some suggestions on where else I can look for an old transformer manual, our estimate is that the transformer may be 20+ years old.
Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Barbara

What is so different about this thing that it requires a manual? It takes a fairly esoteric situation to have anything that is not covered in an Ugly's manual, or a transformer text book.