Looking for small paper notebooks

This isn't exactly related to electrical engineering but since I've only seen engineers with very small (paper) notebooks in the past I am hoping someone here can help me out.

I'm looking for small pocket-sized paper notebooks. No spiral binding, something that will comfortably fit in the pocket. I've used Moleskins in the past but at 3" x 5" it is a bit too big for my tastes. 3" x 3" or smaller would be nice. I know they're out there but searching local office stores and several Google searches has me running in circles.

Thanks for any help,

David

Reply to
David