Maybe a daft question but

Hey Group,
Could somebody tell me or point me to a link for the below?
I have some Merlin Gerin Breakers here, what is the differnece between say a
C60HB B32 and a C60H 32A?
Is there a site somehwre with breakdowns?
Many Thanks
MCN
Reply to
MadCrazyNewbie
Merlin Gerin is part of Schneider Electric. If you are in the US it is the same company that owns Square D now.
$file/compactcbFrameset.htm If you are somewhaere else, search for Schneider Electric.
Reply to
Bob