need a 220-240 V AC to 36V AC transformer

hi all,

i need 36V AC thus i seek for a 220-240V Ac to 36V AC transformer, but the dimensions of the transformer should be like 16.5mmx16.5mmx11.4mm (or close to those values). I think the members of the groups can help me because i am unable to find it and i am not familiar with transformers. i have seen such a transformer in a product and you can see the picture at :

the current rating should be 400 mA or more..

thanks

Reply to
mdc

The nearest 14VA transformer I can find is 68.5 x 57.2 x 23.8.

At least it is fully encapsulated, so perhaps you could mount it partially externally to your box?

Reply to
Palindr☻me

i need 36V AC thus i seek for a 220-240V Ac to 36V AC transformer, but the dimensions of the transformer should be like 16.5mmx16.5mmx11.4mm (or close to those values). I think the members of the groups can help me because i am unable to find it and i am not familiar with transformers. i have seen such a transformer in a product and you can see the picture at :

the current rating should be 400 mA or more..

thanks

Brian