need datasheet for SC671DYB

Hello, looking for SC671DYB datasheet. Chip is made by IMI (now Cypress?). This is clock generator for Dell CPi laptop motherboard I am messing with right now. Trying to see if I can get faster clocks out of it. At least Intel chipset is capable to that. Please give a link to the datasheet or send it to nilsj at apollo.lv. Thanx in advance.

Reply to
bitconditor

try

Grinder