New free program for maximum length of conduit for grounding

Try:

was done in 1994, but is new to many of us, because we didn't know about it. There have been similar tables in Soares for years. Why isn't the NEC being updated? I saw one proposal to put some maximum length tables for grounding in the NEC but it was voted down.

Reply to
Gerald Newton