Newbie question on EMT to romex.

I am in the process of doing a complete remodel of a bathroom. My question is that I plan on running 3/4 EMT from SE through my garage for wire feeds. Then I would run EMT to handy box mounted on garage ceiling with romex being run up through wall into the bath area. Can I connect the conduit wires with romex for this run. Does the code say anything about conduit to box to other types of wiring?

Thanks,

Bob K.

Reply to
BobK

If romex is permitted for the bathroom, the fact that you will also have emt at the junction box at the other end (the garage) does not change that.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

IMHO,

it sounds like a good idea. Having a 'home-run' damaged bites, and using emt sounds good. One thing that kinda makes me wonder, why

3/4"? Makes me wonder if you are over doing something, or doing something wrong.

later,

tom

Reply to
The Real Tom