posting 20050826

"Three score and ten, just like you," Joshua said. "More or less. It's actua lly a very complicated question. Do you like your job?" "Ho, Alan," I said. "How are things over there at ACR these days?" "Good man," Carl said. "These guys are nothing but a pain in the ass. I'm fe nding them off for now. What do you want to do ?" "Sure," Ramos said. "I guess we can pretty safely say you don't want Dr. Ada ms to know about it, right?"

Reply to
atifa_h