NEW "chaining" thread....

The last one was a washout.

So the new question is...does the system you run chain worth a frig?

UG...truth is I can't chain worth a frig with it.....yet. But I bet it blows away ALL other sorry excuses for cam systems out there.

Mastercam chained ok, but you had to of studied it to get proficient.

Solidworks...sorry guys, the stuff chains like butter. The graphics are so clear and it seems to know where you want to go. One of the limitations of solidworks is how much it tries to guess what you want to do. Awesome at first, pain in the ass once you get proficient. But the graphics....shit, it blows away anything but camax command that Ive seen.

Giibs....pfft. Cheesy if you ask me. It's cartoon graphics.

Reply to
vinny

Because you're a f****ng idiot.

Often hard to see the thin wirefame chains and wireframe arrow heads that show direction in Mastercam.

Of course you can't because you're a cheap, lazy, drunk who wont spend the money for the proper training.

You never got proficient because just like with Siemens NX you're too cheap and too lazy to really learn it.

Yes it does but the person you blow on a constant basis says SolidWorks chaining isn't very good. Does that give you any idea what a f****ng idiot the real, fake Joe788 truly is? Of course it doesn't because you're also a f****ng moron.

Nope. This is just another example of how lazy and cheap you really are. Learn to use the SolidWorks Selection Filter, dumbass.

Techsoft3D HOOPS. CNC Software is too f****ng cheap to license it.... just like you're too cheap to buy the proper training from

Sounds like the right choice for you then.

Reply to
Joe788

Sorry for the crazy rant. Its just one of my other crazy personalities taking over. I know everyone is better than me at everything but I just want to be accepted into the group. Am I taking the wrong approach? I thought if I acted like an asshole and a knowitall that you all would accept me into the group. I guess I was wrong. Once again, I'm an idiot. Jon Banquer = The Idiot. Sorry, I'm nuts.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jonbanquer