How Long Before...

SpaceClaim gets purchased?

SolidWorks Corp. and Autodesk appear to have no answer to Siemens/UGS Synchronous Technology. It looks to me like both companies were caught off guard by this announcement from Siemens/UGS. Perhaps SpaceClaim can help one of them have a better chance of not looking so stupid as this new approach to modeling takes hold.

Sorry to have to say I told you so SolidWorks Corp. but the FACT is that Siemens/UGS has a far better understanding of manufacturing than you do..

What happens if Siemens/UGS figures out how to really market UG CAM Express with SolidEdge with Synchronous Technology? As a Mastercam user I have no doubt that UG CAM Express can replace Mastercam in many machining job shops if it's marketed correctly.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon, you sure know a lot about UG CAM Express. How long have you been using it?

Reply to
Joe788

SolidWorks and Autodesk are not going to purchase spaceclaim. If they were going to, they would have done it before now. They are going to let them rot on the vine, like IronCad. There is too much badk blood between SW and SC. Plus, with this direct editing hitting critical mass, Spaceclaim is just another one out there. Your buddy Deeplip who removed all of your comments from his blog is wrong. The Syncronous Tech press release has cut the value of Spaceclaim in half because there is now one less potential customer.

Maybe McNeel will buy. That is the most likely, and the best fit.

Jon, that's because you don't know the technology in any of the products. And your a dumass. If you actually understood any of the shit you cut and paste, you'd at least know how much you don't know.

Huh. How do you get "I told you so" out of pushing Global Shape Modeling? And what does GSM have to do with mfg? GSM is a forgotten piece of shit, and it is the only direct modeling you ever touted before this band wagon passed by.

You use mastercam? Maybe you can answre this question I have about fixture offsets...

Jon. It's time. Yesterday you were thinking of throwing yourself in front of that bus. You can't avoid it any longer. It is inevitable. You must do it. Just drive your scooter square in front of it, he won't be able to stop, and it will all be over very quickly.

Daisy.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
ChamberPot

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Banquer, you are such a pathetic loser. I second Daisy's request for you to throw yourself in front of that bus. Hey newsgroup denizens, maybe we can all pitch in and help jonnie buy a 2nd hand scooter from a pawn shop to drive in front of that bus. Whaddya say? I'll contribute the first fiver.

Reply to
madcadman

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

HEY PATHETIC LOSER, WHY DON"T YOU S-T-F-U !!!!

Reply to
madcadman

how much longer before Surfcam is gone? not long I hear...will they be the first to go down?

Reply to
Michael

I want a system like the one in the movie Ironman, makes this UG stuff look out of sync. Hologram assemblies beats synchronicity anything.

Reply to
Michael