Dear SpaceClaim

Your next move needs to be to add the kinds of tools (Live Rules and a feature tree) to your product that Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology has and to better market SpaceClaim because your marketing really sucks. I'm tired of reading Matt Lombard groupie Devon Sowell call your product SpaceDead but unfortunately he's right. You can at least get some satisfaction in believing Sowell when he states no one in the San Diego area is upgrading to SolidWorks 2008.

I doubt they will upgrade to SolidWorks 2009 either.

Finally SpaceClaim, you need to get a CAM company to create a CAM system that runs inside of SpaceClaim. I've requested this before and been told it's been added to the list. It needs to move to the top of the list right behind a real marketing program, "Live Rules" and a feature tree.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

More business advise from a nomadic CNC operator who doesn't own any legal seat of CAM software, and has been banned multiple times with multiple user names from virtually every machining related forum on the internet.

Good show, Jon!

Reply to
Joe788

Jon Banquer's comments and opinions can be read on many blogs, ezines, and forums.

Here are just a few place where my comments can opinions can be read and have never been censored or deleted:

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

The number of times you've been banned from CNCZone, Practical Machinist, Emastercam, and the Solidworks forum amounts to double the number of forums you're supposedly still posting in.

And why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person? Did you forget and think that you were logged in as Larry, or Neil Jones, or Brian Winters, or James Jessup?

Reply to
Joe788

[...]

Haha!!

Reply to