Re: Will SolidWorks Or Inventor Have A Real Answer To Synchronous Technology Anytime Soon?

Hey Bonker
I've been working hard this spring with my garden.....and suddenly I reailsed ....You're just like a dandelion in my lawn. You and Your buddy Cliff are like some sort of weed in this NG, something You see but just wanna get rid of ASAP. Can't You please just take Your ......I don't even know what to call them... and post it somewhere where at least one or two are interested in this kind of blablabla. I've just got a grandson....he was one yrs old last april and today I think You remind me a little of him....repeting stuff...repeting stuff....but nobody really know for what reason. You're obviosusly not a designer and You're not using SW at work......so why waste space here??????
Kind regards // Krister

awww....be nice to Jon Banquer. I think Jon Banquer is just misunderstood and unappreciated. Jon Banquer spends countless hours downloading and reviewing software for professionals and novices alike. Sure, sometimes Jon Banquer is a little off and a little harsh with reviews, but Jon Banquer gives a honest opinion. And as we all know, many times an honest opinion is not what common professionals or publishers want to hear. We should give Jon Banquer the benefit of the doubt. Jon Banquer efforts to help others make a informed, clear minded decision is needed before investing large capital into a system that might not work. Without Jon Banquer, we could be lost in the sea of software that claims to save the day for product development, production and phenomenology. Jon Banquer could single-handedly reverse America's trend to send manufacturing to China and software development to India. Jon Banquer can bring those products back here, where they belong, and secure our economy, our country, our way of life. Jon Banquer is like George Washington leading us to victory across the Delaware. yaknow...someday Jon Banquer will be honored with a bronze statues in his hometown and hometowns across the nation. Children will ask; 'Who is Jon Banquer?' And the answer may be different, but the meaning will be of the same creed: "The voice of the flame prophesied that it would act three times: once to bring death, once to bring life, and once to bring power" These words will live on and be one with the name: Jon Banquer.
CC
I think Jon Banquer is just misunderstood and unappreciated Jon Banquer spends countless hours downloading and reviewing software for professionals and novices alike sure, sometimes Jon Banquer is a little off and a little harsh with reviews, but Jon Banquer gives a honest opinion and as we all know, many times an honest opinion is not what common professionals or publishers want to hear we should give Jon Banquer the benefit of the doubt Jon Banquer efforts to help others make a informed, clear minded decision is needed before investing large capital into a system that might not work without Jon Banquer, we could be lost in the sea of software that claims to save the day for product development, production and phenomenology Jon Banquer could single-handedly reverse America's trend to send manufacturing to China and software development to India Jon Banquer can bring those products back, where they belong, and secure our economy, our country, our way of life Jon Banquer is like George Washington leading us to victory across the Delaware yaknow...someday Jon Banquer will be honored with a bronze statue in his hometown and hometowns across the nation children will ask; 'Who is Jon Banquer?' And the answer may be different, but the meaning will be of the same creed: "The voice of the flame prophesied that it would act three times: once to bring death, once to bring life, and once to bring power" these words will live on and be one with the name: Jon Banquer.
CC

This technology is claimed to sit on top of Parasolid and D-Cubed? Does that mean Siemens / UGS will license it? Have no idea but it does appear to put SolidWorks significantly behind technology wise. Lets hope SolidWorks has got an answer to this because unlike ignoring what I have posted about this problem for years, Siemens / UGS is going to be a lot harder to ignore.
This technology is claimed to sit on top of Parasolid and D-Cubed? Does that mean Siemens / UGS will license it? Have no idea but it does appear to put SolidWorks significantly behind technology wise. Lets hope SolidWorks has got an answer to this because unlike ignoring what I have posted about this problem for years, Siemens / UGS is going to be a lot harder to ignore.
Ignorant:
[...]
Conclusion:
This technology is claimed to sit on top of Parasolid and D-Cubed? Does that mean Siemens / UGS will license it? Have no idea but it does appear to put SolidWorks significantly behind technology wise. Lets hope SolidWorks has got an answer to this because unlike ignoring what I have posted about this problem for years, Siemens / UGS is going to be a lot harder to ignore.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sun, 11 May 2008 14:06:46 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

[ Just another reason to dump Parasolid as the main modeling kernel for SolidWorks.
I think we WILL see ACIS become the main kernel for CATIA and for SolidWorks in 2004. ]-Jon Banquer-
Yes Jon your predictions sure seem to always happen.....LOL...
Tom
On Sun, 11 May 2008 15:16:56 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
[ I think we WILL see ACIS become the main kernel for CATIA and for SolidWorks in 2004. ]-Jon Banquer-
On Sun, 11 May 2008 15:16:56 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
[ From: jon_banquer jon snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Subject: Re: Peeve of the Day - Shop related Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
Engineers who don't upload current files to our Intranet.
] -Jon Banquer-
[ http://3dcadnews.blog.com/3037206 /
I'm a CNC machinist/CNC programmer and it's quite common for us to be asked or just expected to modify customers files to help make them manufacturable/ manufacturable at a more reasonable cost. No one wants to pay us for lots of hours to figure out their design intent and more and more customers want the manufactured model to match the designed model. ] -Jon Banquer-
[ So Jon, if your statements are true and you really do all of this stuff, what exactly does your engineering department do? ]-brewertr-
[ Many shops do, Brewer you're just too ignorant / dumb to understand this. ] -Jon Banquer
THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING ALL OVER THE NET THESE PAST FEW MONTHS JON. You have been saying "YOU" have to do it. Now you are changing our story (lie) because you let it slip that your company has an engineering department.
[ Perhaps if you had to deal with this situation as often as I do it might not be so funny as you tried to work with a low level tool like a roll back bar stepping through a ton of features trying not to break anything all the while knowing this was taking way too much time. ] -Jon Banquer-
So Jon, what exactly does your engineering department do while you are hacking and whacking the customers models?
Tom
On Sun, 11 May 2008 15:46:33 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Especially when you take both sides of every issue....LOL. Added humor bonus for us is you're so clueless you don't even know it.
Tom

If he repeats it enough, even he will believe it. He is a Hero of the CAD world! Hail Jon Stop the presses etc.

Maybe someone can develop some comp.cad.solidworks "Roundup" to take care of the weeds that keep sprouting up!!! ; )
Maybe someone can develop some comp.cad.solidworks "Roundup" to take care of the weeds that keep sprouting up!!! ; )
You have even better: a flamethrower. Use your ignore filter and live happy until someone answers him.