Solid Edge or Synchronous Technology?

A little confused, little verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic.

users-er-snusers...

wtf? Instead of a step file and jibborish, how about describing in some kind of understandable detail what you need?

Reply to
vinny

Is this what you wanted to do?

=2E.

Reply to
zxys

If the first step was to untrim the outer surface it will be precisely what is needed IMO.

Sorry to have to ask, Paul, but would you put up a neutral of that? I'm truly interested in seeing the results. If it's what I think it will be then I have to wonder if any of the WunderButton yammers, as well as other assorted self styled Authorities, have the first clue about what Solidworks can and cannot do.

Reply to
users-er-snusers...

try the same file again... I added X_T, STEP and SAT.

=2E.

Reply to
zxys