Haas VF1 Dropping Tools

Called Haas service. Info posted here on what the problem might be didn't apply to our problem. Problem most likely was a bad solenoid-causing tool to stick in
spindle and not be released on time. Solenoid was replaced. Solenoid might have gone bad because drain for it was clogged.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:27:11 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Does the oil gage still always read zero?
Called Haas service. Info posted here on what the problem might be didn't apply to our problem. Problem most likely was a bad solenoid- causing tool to stick in spindle and not be released on time. Solenoid was replaced. Solenoid might have gone bad because drain for it was clogged.

Did you ask them about the oil gage, or not?
Called Haas service. Info posted here on what the problem might be didn't apply to our problem. Problem most likely was a bad solenoid- causing tool to stick in spindle and not be released on time. Solenoid was replaced. Solenoid might have gone bad because drain for it was clogged.

The drain is blogged.

with creepy ficus.