On topic - VMC dropping tools

All,
    Had a first last week with a VMC dropping tools randomly. This has never been a problem in the past. The difference was this time I was
running a lot of tools at max rpm, for long (20-30min) cycles. Mori MV-JR.
The odd thing was it looked like it was dropping the tool from the carosel side, NOT the spindle. Or rather not quite grabbing the carosel tool securely, and then the vibration/bumping etc.. causing the spindle tool to fall. Is it possible there is some spindle thermal growth that may cause the tool arm to be slightly skewed,during the cycle and not pick up the carosel tool just right?
another really strange occurance was I had two larger tools fall from the carosel randomly. NOT during a tool change. I don't see anything obviously wrong with the tool pots, just wondering if the high rpms might have something to do with all this.
BTW, I did recently (6 months ago) do some repairs to the tool arm, re-set the height, but it has been working better/smoother (with the machine cold) than it has ever since we got the machine 10 years ago. And haven't seen any toolchanging problems in the past 6 months.
any similar experiences/salient suggestions with this?
ca
Add pictures here
✖

Just to emilinate a simple cause, check the machine's leveling bolts. You may have one or two that aren't quite supporting there share of the machine.
Stan
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 28, 8:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

that would be eliminate not emilnate, sounds like a guy on the food network :-)
Stan
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 28, 8:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

chezzz....what English....and their not there....
......there wolf.......there castle...
Stan
Add pictures here
✖

Or...the toolarm is out of whack.
Stan
Add pictures here
✖
Not familiar with the toolchanger design on your machine, so this probably has nothing to do with your problem,, but... Have a Leadwell - tools started falling out of the Pot. Turns out one of the operators was putting the tool holders in oriented the wrong way, and the key/ tab on the pot got broached away just enough so that machine vibration would let the holders drop out.

Add pictures here
✖