Peeve of the Day - Shop related

Thought I'd start a thread to vent in and see if it catches on. I think it would be interesting to see what annoying things happen in other shops on a day to day basis. Plus, it's Monday, I'm tired and grumpy, therefore not in the mood to start a 'Highlight of the Day' thread. :)

I'll start...

If I find out who left the bar of soap embedded with chips on the wash basin today, I'm going to shove it up their nose - chips and all!

Reply to
Black Dragon

Now that would have to be a Huge light bulb....

Reply to
Half-nutz

How about when people are paid to come in at night to see if a machine is still running, when there's an experienced nightshift present and webcams cost under 20 bucks.

Reply to
vinny

that doesnt happen with a GoJo dispenser

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I have never seen a webcam restart/reprog a machine though............

Reply to
tpow

Slow drivers in the fast lane and daylight savings.

Reply to
upnrunning

Had to have been a Mexican/Latino

Some have a hard time learning how to live in del Norte

Reply to
Gunner

People who ignore the subject line and change the topic.

Reply to
Black Dragon

However...you can get a ticket for just that in some jurisdictions.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Not if your illegal in TX, they know they don't pay & with 20 names no chance in finding them. Ain't it the same in CA?

Reply to
Why

Gunner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

They passed that law in Illinois not long ago. Even if you are going the speed limit you can get a ticket.

Reply to
D Murphy

People who spit in the coolant tank on any of the machines while standing and watching it run.

Reply to
Sean Mc

Also hate it when some poor bastard gets sucked into the lathe by his shirt sleeve and makes a big mess with his brains and internal organs all over the place.

Reply to
Sean Mc

Let me guess, one to screw it in and the other to protect his back?

Reply to
brewertr

The smoking hot 40+ MILF that does shipping and receiving doesn't show near enough skin. :(

Reply to
Black Dragon

Subject: Peeve of the Day - Shop related

The leaky roof... :(

Reply to
Black Dragon

The apprentice who was supposed to start today got arrested for DWI and possession of a pound of weed over the weekend and failed to show up. How dare him ruin all the phun you can have with a basket case like that! Feh.

Reply to
Black Dragon