Better Ideas For Workholding

http://www.martinmachining.com /

On Jul 13, 7:58pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Nice link
On Jul 14, 8:42 am, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

It must kill you to have to say it.

Rigggght. Have you looked in a Summit catalog any time in the last 15 years?

As soon as you sell something in decent volume you had better accept that the Chinese are going to go after your market.
They Chinese don't waste their time with BobCRAP. They use Pro/E that they buy for $5.00.
This guy has one hell of a business and I would bet makes more money than Darrell Reid does. Hes also not anywhere close to a one man bad like Darrell says he is. No Haass to be found in his shop. Only heavy duty iron, which makes sense for what he needs. He's a very smart guy who knows it's only a matter of time before he's competing with the Chinese. Back when I first was thinking of moving here. I sent him a resume. He called me right away and offered to hire me. So did the other 4 people I interviewed with. The person who's offer I took turned out to be friends with this guy. He does some cool stuff but I thought I would get bored very quickly working there.
http://www.pauter.com/billet_rods.htm
Like most of the automotive after-market people I know and have worked with he's not an engineer. He designed this engine and still sells about 20 of them a year.
http://www.pauter.com/super_pro.htm
This guy is also not an engineer and he designs his own gearboxes:
http://www.mendeolatransaxles.com/homepage.php

.
So your answer is, you've NEVER designed, manufactured, and sold any engine components. Thanks for clearing that up.
Have you even fallen down a flight of stairs with a briefcase full of cold pizza?

[...]

there it goes again, the repeater is going full tilt!
You havent posted the questions you said I asked at the other forum, why? Um, maybe because they dont exist?
"D"
"You havent posted the questions you said I asked at the other forum"
Post a direct quote from me where I said this.
Until then:
wrote:

As soon as you sell something in decent volume you had better accept that the Chinese are going to go after your market.
They Chinese don't waste their time with BobCRAP. They use Pro/E that they buy for $5.00.
This guy has one hell of a business and I would bet makes more money than Darrell Reid does. Hes also not anywhere close to a one man band like Darrell says he is. No Haass to be found in his shop. Only heavy duty iron, which makes sense for what he needs. He's a very smart guy who knows it's only a matter of time before he's competing with the Chinese. Back when I first was thinking of moving here. I sent him a resume. He called me right away and offered to hire me. So did the other 4 people I interviewed with. The person who's offer I took turned out to be friends with this guy. He does some cool stuff but I thought I would get bored very quickly working there.
http://www.pauter.com/billet_rods.htm
Like most of the automotive after-market people I know and have worked with he's not an engineer. He designed this engine and still sells about 20 of them a year.
http://www.pauter.com/super_pro.htm
This guy is also not an engineer and he designs his own gearboxes:
http://www.mendeolatransaxles.com/homepage.php
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:39:18 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Isn't the jonbanquer.blogspot.com linked to or part of a pirated software site?
Maybe that's where they get ProE for $5.00 Jon is talking about.
Tom
You havent posted the questions you said I asked at the other forum"
Post a direct quote from me where I said this.
Still waiting.

*Still waiting*
jon_banquer wrote:

Sort of like when someone wishes a direct answer from you Jonnie.
gk

*Still waiting*

As requested.
"D"
On Jul 19, 9:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Weird how the lunatic kept asking you to find his post, while it was in this very topic. I was wondering how many times he would repeat himself before somebody pointed it out to him. He'll certainly return to copy/paste mode now.
On Jul 19, 9:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Wrong, Darrell. What I requested is that you provide proof that shows I said you asked questions on another forum. I'm still waiting for that proof, Darrell. So far you have shown no proof and instead have tried to spin and misdirect.
What I said is when someone asks a Mastercam question on alt.machines.cnc you wimp out and refer them to the e-Mastercam.
Still waiting for the proof, Darrell
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

I defer to the post from Clay about lathe toolpaths in Mcam. Question WAS answered, solution WAS arrived at. End of story, now where are those posts of me referring any questions to E-mastercam? And yes, we are all waiting for anything that resembles your work being posted here or anywhere else.
BTW, this started as a simple compliment of a "nice link", it has, as so many times before with you, turned into a "my dick is bigger than your dick" thread. You need help
"D"

More spin. More total bullshit from you Darrell.
Once again:
What I requested is that you provide proof that shows *I said you asked questions on another forum*. I'm still waiting for that proof, Darrell. So far you have shown no proof and instead have tried to spin and misdirect.
So what you might have answered a question asked by Clay about Mastercam. That has nothing to do with your false allegation that *I said you asked questions on another forum* or that you constantly have directed others to e-mastercam who have asked Mastercam questions here.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Still waiting.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA