Better Ideas For Workholding

Jon, are you really this stupid, or do you just play a mental midget on the internet?
JON BANQUER SAID: [When you start answering Mastercam questions instead of referring every question asked to the e-Mastercam forum and when you start discussing Mastercam's limitations, you might show you have a clue.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA ]
DARREL REPLIED: [And the questions I sent to the E-mastercam forum were??????????? ]
How easy is that? #1-You claimed he refers questions to the emastercam forum. #2-He asked you to point out where these questions are that he referred to the emasteram forum. #3-You, (being an illiterate, cnc operating nomad), go off on some 20 post copy/paste rage looking for something that's right in front of your face.
You really are pathetic.

More spin. More total bullshit from you Darrell.
Once again:
What I requested is that you provide proof that shows *I said you asked questions on another forum*. I'm still waiting for that proof, Darrell. So far you have shown no proof and instead have tried to spin and misdirect.
So what you might have answered a question asked by Clay about Mastercam. That has nothing to do with your false allegation that *I said you asked questions on another forum* or that you constantly have directed others to e-mastercam who have asked Mastercam questions here.
Still waiting, Darrell.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Since you missed it the first time:
[...]

Are you completely illiterate? You claimed Darrel constantly refers questions to the emastercam forum. He asked you to show WHERE he'd referred people to emastercam.
Now you're asking for him to "prove" something that he never even claimed to have said?
You really are out there.

More spin. More total bullshit from you Darrell.
Once again:
What I requested is that you provide proof that shows *I said you asked questions on another forum*. I'm still waiting for that proof, Darrell. So far you have shown no proof and instead have tried to spin and misdirect.
So what you might have answered a question asked by Clay about Mastercam. That has nothing to do with your false allegation that *I said you asked questions on another forum* or that you constantly have directed others to e-mastercam who have asked Mastercam questions here.
Still waiting, Darrell.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Good idea, try holding yer breath till you turn blue, then white.
I showed you what you posted, I gave you your info, I'm done
It was once said, "of you jump into a pig stie to wrestle with pigs, when you step out, you end up just like the pigs", or something to that effect.
Have a nice day
"D"
You're all done is right:

More spin. More total bullshit from you Darrell.
Once again:
What I requested is that you provide proof that shows *I said you asked questions on another forum*. I'm still waiting for that proof, Darrell. So far you have shown no proof and instead have tried to spin and misdirect.
So what you might have answered a question asked by Clay about Mastercam. That has nothing to do with your false allegation that *I said you asked questions on another forum* or that you constantly have directed others to e-mastercam who have asked Mastercam questions here.
Still waiting, Darrell.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Jul 21, 7:18am, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Jon's performance in this thread is quite the example of why his life has gone the way it has.
You're all done is right:

More spin. More total bullshit from you Darrell.
Once again:
What I requested is that you provide proof that shows *I said you asked questions on another forum*. I'm still waiting for that proof, Darrell. So far you have shown no proof and instead have tried to spin and misdirect.
So what you might have answered a question asked by Clay about Mastercam. That has nothing to do with your false allegation that *I said you asked questions on another forum* or that you constantly have directed others to e-mastercam who have asked Mastercam questions here.
Still waiting, Darrell.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:13:36 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Still waiting for an answer JON
[ http://3dcadnews.blog.com/3037206 / I'm a CNC machinist/CNC programmer and it's quite common for us to be asked or just expected to modify customers files to help make them manufacturable/ manufacturable at a more reasonable cost. No one wants to pay us for lots of hours to figure out their design intent and more and more customers want the manufactured model to match the designed model. ] -Jon Banquer-
[ Engineers who don't upload current files to our Intranet. ] -Jon Banquer-
Wait a min. first you said you had to modify customer files, NOW you say your company has an engineering department. What exactly does your engineering department do?
[ Perhaps if you had to deal with this situation as often as I do it might not be so funny as you tried to work with a low level tool like a roll back bar stepping through a ton of features trying not to break anything all the while knowing this was taking way too much time. ] -Jon Banquer-
Now you have to change customer files and determine design OFTEN, so what exactly is your engineering department do while a machinist is hacking and whacking controlled documents such as customer supplied solids?
[ So Jon, if your statements are true and you really do all of this stuff, what exactly does your engineering department do? ]-brewertr-
[ Many shops do, Brewer you're just too ignorant / dumb to understand this. ] -Jon Banquer
THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING ALL OVER THE NET THESE PAST FEW MONTHS JON. You have been saying "YOU" have to do it. Now you are changing your story (lie) because you let it slip that your company has an engineering department.
So Jon, if your statements are true, what exactly does your engineering department do while you are trying to determine customer design intent, hacking and whacking controlled documents otherwise known as customers supplied models?
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Uhm, I am the -other- Jon here and that comment was directed to JB, not you. If'n JB'd hold his breath long enough, a lot of problems would be solved....
Jon ( the -OTHER- one)
You're all done is right:

More spin. More total bullshit from you Darrell.
Once again:
What I requested is that you provide proof that shows *I said you asked questions on another forum*. I'm still waiting for that proof, Darrell. So far you have shown no proof and instead have tried to spin and misdirect.
So what you might have answered a question asked by Clay about Mastercam. That has nothing to do with your false allegation that *I said you asked questions on another forum* or that you constantly have directed others to e-mastercam who have asked Mastercam questions here.
Still waiting, Darrell.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

I knew that :) I was building on your idea, as in "I agree"
"D"
You're all done is right:

More spin. More total bullshit from you Darrell.
Once again:
What I requested is that you provide proof that shows *I said you asked questions on another forum*. I'm still waiting for that proof, Darrell. So far you have shown no proof and instead have tried to spin and misdirect.
So what you might have answered a question asked by Clay about Mastercam. That has nothing to do with your false allegation that *I said you asked questions on another forum* or that you constantly have directed others to e-mastercam who have asked Mastercam questions here.
Still waiting, Darrell.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Still waiting.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Jon, Waiting.....That reminded me, did you ever post the answer to the Dovetail Angle for those "Nifty" vise jaws that I asked for several times that was your topic of Your Blogs 1st Machining Tip? I sure want to pass this idea on to the machine shops I help and I will make sure they visit your blog for more creative, profitable tips that only take 10 minutes of downtime for every setup.
Was the dovetail cutter's angle measured by Included Angle or Per Side Angle just so I get it right ? "Included" means both sides added together in case I lost you on the verbage.
Thanks so much and keep up the good work, .JR
Q1: Why does Larry Rozer always work with one hand in his pocket?
Q2: Why is there no pocket?
--
------
On Jul 13, 10:58pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I suppose it's nice for small stuff, but then machining harder stuff and you have vibration issues, I see the base could and should have a better design to provide more stiffness.