Power Inverter

Can anyone recommend a 2400-3000 watt inverter to run appliances during a power outage. TIA, TG

Reply to
Terry

This is an international newsgroup - do you really want suggestions on what to buy in India, Greece, UK, US, Canada, Haiti, Latvia, Ireland, et al?

Also, "appliances" covers a multitude of possibilities. Some of which demand a reasonably good sinewave supply, some are happy on square wave, some even on plain dc. Some have high starting loads - some don't.

Also, power outages can vary from 1mSec once a year to only getting 2 hours of mains supply a day...

Also, how did you come by the figures 2400-3000 watt? You either need

3000w, or you don't..

etc, etc,etc.

In short, the more information you supply, the more likely you are to get suggestions that may be of some use to you.. Which is quite possible as there are people here who make their living by designing and/or specifying the things..

Reply to
Palindr☻me

With that kind of juice, I'd consider a generator. John

Reply to
JohnR66

yup, liebert

contact a product/application engineer to get the unit that meets your needs.

Reply to
TimPerry

Thank you so much for your timely suggestions. If those that responded to a newbies inquiry are representative of this group, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I came here for help and not a lecture. Road rage has infected this group.

Reply to
Terry

if you went to your doctor for help but refused to answer any of his questions would you curse him for a fool?

Reply to
TimPerry

I am genuinely sorry - I really didn't appreciate your problem. I wish you the best of luck in getting the help that you need.

Reply to
Palindr☻me

How long have you been reading this group?

Reply to
John Nice

Huh? You asked a vague open ended question. The first response by Palindrome was simply asking you to be more specific, and not in a rude way at all.

That somehow offended you? Grow up little boy (or girl as the case may be). We can't read your mind, only the words you type on your keyboard. We are not "infected", you are hyper sensitive.

Reply to
Bob Ferapples