Power measurement

The lesser-known one that he wrote after a *very* heavy apple hit him on the head, presumably?

Reply to
Palindrome

I don't claim to have an engineering degree, I have IT degrees. However, I think this is straying from the point. I am not trying to say I should be a font of knowledge because I have a degree, I am trying to show that after qualifying initially in an electrical discipline, I moved in a different direction and forgot much of the electrical theory previously taught, had I not studied other subjects, I may well still be working as an electrician and cementing theory with practical experience.

Then obviously I haven't tried very hard

Well done! You seem to require a lot of praise for your achievments. Possibly it was lacking as a child, but I am happy to congratulate you.

I'm not sure what outstanding arragrant means, I will take it as a compliment and thank you for it.

Reply to
Craig

Yes

Reply to
Craig

Took daze to figure that one out.

Reply to
krw

Then why did you ask the stupid questions that you did? Did you remember anything about the course except the it's name? My original answer was not to put you down. You have done that to yourself.

Bye

Reply to
Don Kelly

"arragrant and ignorant", you gotta' love it!

Reply to
Long Ranger

I didn't even remember it's name, I had to check back my certificates to find out.

I guess I will just have to live the rest of my life, knowing that I have done this to myself. Oh I feel so ashamed.

Reply to
Craig