Power measurement

I was going to help until i saw the comment about UK sparks Just clamp the cables and your wife will become a very rich widow as you don't know what you are doing and have no understanding of the basics of elctricity

Oh Dear! I will regret the day I commented on UK sparks

Possibly, however I bet your wife will also miss me.

remove the X to answer

The attitude you show is outstanding arragrant and ignorant you would make a fine traffic warden / solicitor / politician

I'm not sure what outstanding arragrant means, I will take it as a compliment and thank you for it.

"arragrant and ignorant", you gotta' love it!