PS transf. to heat sink glue?

On Sun, 27 May 2007 10:30:25 -0700, John Larkin

You're full of shit.
JackShephard wrote:

Go away Massive Dingdong. Everyone knows that you've Morphed, again.
prove it.
On Mon, 28 May 2007 03:15:25 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"

You do not get to tell me what to do here or anywhere else, you sub-E-1 grade dumbfuck.
On Sun, 27 May 2007 19:38:40 -0700, JackShephard

But you're AlwaysWrong.
John

<snip>
I don't think it was heatsinking at all just glue. I would just glue the top part of the transformer back on with "super glue" let it cure for a day then use rtv102 "silicone rubber" to put the heatsink back together and keep it quiet.
R!!