Req: MB-18 Military generator Service Manual

Recently purchased an old MB-18 Military generator. A few things have been changed about it. I need a wiring diagram and parts listing to correct and restore it as closely as possibly to original operation. Any help or sources of help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
C. White