Residential Electrical Problem

I'm not clued up on US wiring, but from what I read of your problem, any electrician worth $1/hour could sort this.
Maybe the people you are dealing with are cowboys?
I would recommend asking friends/local businesses who they use, and try there
sQuick..

Specifically, explain that you seem to have some cross-connected circuits, and some mismatched voltages. Ask them what they think. If they start discussing possible 'loose neutral', then they have at least a 'clue'.
But also consider calling back the utility. Like my experience, *they* may have not gotten the new underground service completely right. For me, to have them check the voltages at the meter (and fix the problem) was a freebie.

Sadly, that does seem to be true. Anyone you trust have a recommendation?
daestrom
I will ask around. One I get things fixed, I will report back. Thanks everybody.