Safety Label Questions

Hi guys and gals, have some simple questions.

1) I know there's a Class II electrical saftey label for double insultion which is like a square box, but IS THERE A symbol for for CLASS I protection?

2) CE and GS standards have been changing lately, what is the correct symbol for "outdoor use" and "indoor use". For example, someone working at Intertek Semko told me that for "indoor use", it is only the symbol of the HOUSE, no arrows.

3) A symbol of an up-side down triangle with an F inside, suppose to stand for "suitable for the attachment upon flammable surfaces". I am not quite sure if someone of my products require it. For example, I have xmas christmas which need them? or do not need them? Would it be pointless to put that marking on xmas lights?

Thank you!

Reply to
christian