Safety Label Questions

Hi guys and gals, have some simple questions.
1) I know there's a Class II electrical saftey label for double insultion which is like a square box, but IS THERE A symbol for for
CLASS I protection?
2) CE and GS standards have been changing lately, what is the correct symbol for "outdoor use" and "indoor use". For example, someone working at Intertek Semko told me that for "indoor use", it is only the symbol of the HOUSE, no arrows.
3) A symbol of an up-side down triangle with an F inside, suppose to stand for "suitable for the attachment upon flammable surfaces". I am not quite sure if someone of my products require it. For example, I have xmas christmas which need them? or do not need them? Would it be pointless to put that marking on xmas lights?
Thank you!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.