Sending a 0 ohm 300ms pulse

Hello I am not an electrical engineer so sorry if this is a stupid question.
I need to pull a signal low for exactly 300ms and was hoping I could
find some cheap, external push button or switch that will give me a consistant pulse every time i hit the button.
Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

The hardest part of this exercise will be to understand the requirements. ;-) What *exactly* are you trying to do.

Absolutely, once *all* of the requirements are known. A better place to ask is sci.electronics.basics, though.

Start here: http://discovercircuits.com/O/oneshot.htm