Sources for low-cost CTs?

Hi Folks.

Any recommendations on low-cost current measuring CTs? (split-core and solid-core)

We've been using Veris (veris.com) as a supplier and we're happy with their products, but they're a bit pricey.

Any ideas?

Scott Cox

Reply to
Scott Cox

I have used Flexcore in Ohio several times.

Usually get deliver them in a couple of days and they took AMEX, Visa, MC. Becareful of making sure you have apples to apples. Most of what I bought was metering grade to utility grade. Sure liked the installed 10 foot leads that came with them. Could get the job going quite quickly. Their technical folks were always willing to help out with a little decision making.

Reply to
SQLit

dowm click on Current Sensing Transformers

or try the link below - watch the wrap

ehsjr