Supply Squirrel cage induction asynchronous and synchronous motor

It's just for promote our products in this page.

we are supplying ac electric motor,brake motor, adjustable speed motor for industrial using. also we produce synchronous motor, as there are permanent magnets in the rotor, the delivery may become a problem. No plane will accept it, only by sea is avaiable.

here is our websites

Electric Motors

JeffM