Test CT ratio while energised !

Hi !
In addition to its extremely precise voltage ratio test
the CTMP-2005 allows on line test of ratio and polarity.
Make sure that the right CT is connected to the right
meter element or relay .. without shutting down !

Vern
Yo Vern
try an new venue for your advertising.
Reply to
SQLit
Yeah. Like, making some useful informative postings, such as helping someone, and stick your ad in the signature. I might even look instead of just submitting your domain to the spam blacklists.
Reply to
phil-news-nospam