Test CT ratio while energised !

Hi !

In addition to its extremely precise voltage ratio test the CTMP-2005 allows on line test of ratio and polarity. Make sure that the right CT is connected to the right meter element or relay .. without shutting down !

Vern

Yo Vern

try an new venue for your advertising.

Reply to
SQLit

|> Hi ! |>

|> In addition to its extremely precise voltage ratio test |> the CTMP-2005 allows on line test of ratio and polarity. |> Make sure that the right CT is connected to the right |> meter element or relay .. without shutting down ! |>

| | Yo Vern | | try an new venue for your advertising.

Yeah. Like, making some useful informative postings, such as helping someone, and stick your ad in the signature. I might even look instead of just submitting your domain to the spam blacklists.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam