Theatre wiring

I was wondering if there is any special regulations for the installations in theatres in the UK. I have been told that conductors should be housed in conduits (except SWA, flex and pyro) and was wondering if this is just an in house thing as I cannot find any referance to this in the IEE wiring regs, although appendix

2 (iv) refers to the license of Cinemas. Regards, Paul F.
Reply to
Paul

you'l find help here

Chris Oates

I don't have the regs on me, but check the first few sections covering scope. I seem to recall there is something about licenced premises mentioned there, but I've forgotten exactly what it says.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel