Transmission Distribution Components

Hi,
I am working on a Transmission Distribution project. I am new at this and I am not sure how to start. Say, I am working on a 500kVA
transformer (for a mining industry - to power their motors), what are the components that I would use? Capacitor banks, circuit breakers, cables, metes, etc. What kind of specifications would I be looking for?
Thanks, GN
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi,
I am working on a motor vehicle project. I am new at this and am not sure how to start. Say, I am working on a 400HP engine (for the racing industry - to power racecars) what are the components i should use? what kind of spcifications would i be looking for?
On second thought, nevermind, i will just pay an experianced racecar mechanic.