Electric Transmission Distribution Components

Hi,

I am working on a Transmission Distribution project. I am new at this and I am not sure how to start. Say, I am working on a 500kVA transformer (for a mining industry - to power their motors), what are the components that I would use? Capacitor banks, circuit breakers, cables, meters, etc. What kind of specifications would I be looking for?

Thanks, GN

Reply to
genenamg

How to start is "Hire an engineer". That's what we do.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Shymanski