Transformers - installation, materials, parts, etc

I am working on a transfomer installation project - 1 MVA. I do not have any experience on this and I don't know where/how to start. What should I be concerned about? What kinds of parts do I need? everything starting from nuts and bolts to cables etc? How do I connect the capacitor bank, switch board etc and what kind of specifications should I be looking for?

The structure to support the transfomer is already exists. And the transformer will be supplying power to a 3 phase motors for mining operations.

Thanks, GN

Reply to
genenamg

What you need is a twenty foot pole.

Start your research here,

operator jay

You are in over your head! Hire a competent PE. Ask for their license number and check them out.

Bill

-- Ferme le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg

Boy is that an understatement! How does anyone get a job installing a transformer that size without a clue?

Ben Miller

Reply to
Ben Miller

Creativity writing resumes?