Transformers - installation, materials, parts, etc

I am working on a transfomer installation project - 1 MVA. I do not have any experience on this and I don't know where/how to start. What
should I be concerned about? What kinds of parts do I need? everything starting from nuts and bolts to cables etc? How do I connect the capacitor bank, switch board etc and what kind of specifications should I be looking for?
The structure to support the transfomer is already exists. And the transformer will be supplying power to a 3 phase motors for mining operations.
Thanks, GN

What you need is a twenty foot pole.
Start your research here,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strict_liability
On 8/18/06 3:06 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

You are in over your head! Hire a competent PE. Ask for their license number and check them out.
Bill -- Ferme le Bush

Boy is that an understatement! How does anyone get a job installing a transformer that size without a clue?
Ben Miller
--
Benjamin D. Miller, PE
B. MILLER ENGINEERING
| |> You are in over your head! | | Boy is that an understatement! How does anyone get a job installing a | transformer that size without a clue?
Creativity writing resumes?
Ben Miller wrote:

Submit the lowest bid?