Wide input range DC-DC converter (48V~220V DC input range)

Experts, I am looking out for a DC-DC converter with a wide input voltage range - input that can vary between 48V DC to 220V DC. My final requirement is to derive a 5V DC supply from this input. However I drop down to 5V in steps. So evening if my DC-DC can provide an output of upto 48V from this input range, it is acceptable to me as I can use another DC-DC to drop down from 48V to 5V DC. The output of this wide input range DC-DC need not be regulated or isolated though I desires so. Power required is around 30W at the output. Again I am flexible here too.

Can anyone suggest a commercial device that can achieve this?

Regards, Ganesh Okade Sunlux Technologies Ltd.

Ganesh

Tried Google?

John

Reply to