wiring a construction heater outlet

Hi, I have a construction heater that connects to a 250v line via a Leviton 3572 receptacle. When I was in my previous home one the electrical guys from work told me how to wire it. Now that I'm in my new home I want to wire it again, but forgot the confuration.

I think I connect each of the white and black lines to either of the double-ganged breaker and the ground to ground.

Can someone tell me for sure.?

Thanks,

Gerry

Reply to