Is color of generator important?

Hi!!
For the past few months I have worked for power generation industry as an analyst. What I observed was that a lot of people are getting
influnced by the color of the generator. To find out how color of the genset is related to the brand of the company, I have created a study which is available on the following link:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226WZ6QKTDV
I invite all who are interested in generators to participate in this study. You can help me make my study better.
Cheers to all!!!
Mayank
----------------------------
remove the X to answer

you
the
This is a prime example of why I am suspicious of all survey data.
Unfortunately, in my direct experience, the color is of extreme importance beyond any other consideration to a clueless manager. I had one inflate the cost of install by thousands by insisting the placement be moved to the opposite side of the building from the switchgear.

I dunno! Orange seems to sell well at the Home Despot. ;-)
--
Keith

krw wrote:

Too bad the invisible paint never caught on. The room would look empty, till something went wrong. ;-)
prove it.
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

That was our school color! The cheerleaders uniforms looked great!
says...

But the football team wasn't so hot. What was your school mascot, an emperor?
--
Keith