Is color of generator important?

Hi!!
For the past few months I have worked for power generation industry as an analyst. What I observed was that a lot of people are getting
influnced by the color of the generator. To find out how color of the genset is related to the brand of the company, I have created a study which is available on the following link:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226WZ6QKTDV
I invite all who are interested in generators to participate in this study. You can help me make my study better.
Cheers to all!!!
Mayank