Latest threads in ⏚ Electrical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Electrical Engineering
The department offers various programs in practically all sub- disciplines under Electrical Engineering. ***************************************************************************...

outstanding product design with laser cluster technology
Anti counterfeiting indicators, product design with laser cluster technology Laser perforation in general Possible to perforate by pulsed or enlarged and focused laser beams are holes sizes from 60 to...
2
2

Glass fibre cleaner for soldering iron tip
I saw this glass-fibre brush (or pen) for cleaning soldering iron tips while hot. OR a wodge of glass wool (loft insulation) do as good a job? Does it have there any unsafe chemicals which might be...
33
33

fluorescent nightlight schematic
I drew up the schematic for the nightlight I asked about the other day. is a conventional looking 4" T5 hot cathode fluorescent tube sans end caps. F1 is a 125c thermal fuse which along with diacs D5...
4
4

Free manuals to download
http://www.ukpanels.com

Battery power
How much power does a 140 AH battery consume (in watts) when it is charging?
29
29

What is the purspose of pre-tinned wire?
Some insulated multistrnd copper wire is pre-tinned and a lot is not. What is the purpose of pre-tinned wire? As far as I can see the advantage is that the copper core doesn't oxidise which means the...
89
89

Why the diodes?
For entertainment/educational purposes I'm reverse engineering a cheap fluorescent nightlight that died and I found it uses an arrangement of diodes and resistors in the input that I'm unfamiliar...
4
4

Engineering as a Cutting-edge Career.
' Engology ' - Engineering Technology. See: - Engineering Industrial Relations. Regards, Fintan Lynch, B.E., M.IEI., Eng-i Mechanical Engineer

name of flexible wire wound round core of threads
Hi guys. I've got two questions about a type of wire I sometimes come across. Hope you can help. -------- (Q.1) What's the correct name for the flexible wire sometimes used for headphone leads or (UK)...
22
22

engeneers
Jethro once said "Golly yesterday I couldn't spell engeneer now I are one" In my opinion every electrical engineer should be in the electrical trade for a minimum of 5 years before even thinking of...
2
2

multimeter reading creeping up
I picked up a Mastech benchtop true RMS DMM the other day since I wanted something with a PC interface and so far it's just illustrating why I like my Fluke so much, this thing is defective right out...
1
1

Can RJ12 crossover instead of RJ11 crossover?
I need to get an RJ12 crossover coupler. Would it work as an RJ11 crossover coupler? I mean this kind of thing. 'm wondering if a RJ12 crossover coupler has the same wiring for the four positions of...
1
1

Pat test failure
Hi my occasional duties include PAT testing equipment.....for the last 4 months have found 2 makes of kettle failing test due to case earthing not being present.....asked another eng to check the last...
4
4

If you dont see what you are looking(www.trade8.cc)
shirts,armani shirts,armani dress shirts,armani dress shirt,wholesale armani,armani man,armani shirt,Emporio Armani T Shirts Emporio Armani Shirts Emporio Armani Jumpers .... If you dont see what you...