Screech circuit

I think I need a circuit that generates loud screeching brake noises every time I go over speed humps ( hopefully causing natives to push for
their removal)
F Murtz wrote:

Or they will get your license plate number and call the cops. Be nice to 'Bubba', when they arrest you.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

They don't seem to stop doof doof noise.
F Murtz wrote:

The idiots with the loud stereos aren't trying to scare people.

If I were the guy you were trying to convince, I would come up with something to push up a spike into your tires when it hears a screech.
Bill

Salmon Egg wrote:

I am glad you all love speed humps. They waste fuel, wear suspension, wear tyres,wear brakes,damage vehicles,cause road rage and contribute to global warming. They have an other purpose sometimes,to annoy all you sheeple on to the roads the superior beings want you to use. Pavlov would have loved them as a conditioning aid
F Murtz wrote:

I don't really mind them unless they're the really sharply humped kind that you have to slow waaaaaay down to go over. I think dips are a little more effective than bumps though since you can't just speed up to smooth them out.
I'd love to get some speed bumps installed on the hill I live on, people regularly scream up it at 35-45 mph despite the 25 mph limit and blind crest. More than one neighborhood pet has been killed and it's just a matter of time before it's someones kid. Find another way to force people to reduce their speed to something sensible in residential neighborhoods or at least pay attention in certain places and I'm all ears. First time someone smashed their undercarriage on a speed bump placed right at the crest they might learn to slow down a bit, better their car damaged than a pedestrian.

Why is it all the speed cameras I know of are on "fast" main roads and never on residential estates?
Why is it a camera van parks regularly on a bridge over the A46 near me (a motorway-like three lane dual carriage way) where doing 10 mph over the limit would cause no risk, yet never near any of the schools I pass regularly.
Now, I wouldn't mind speed bumps, if you could go over them at the legal limit for that road without discomfort but all the ones I know you have to drop at least 10mph, sometimes more and even then they are nasty.
They are bad, bad news for emergency vehicles, especially ambulances. If you've got an accident victim in the back, especially one with suspected spinal injuries, what do you think the bumps are going to do?
One more question. Do you *never* break speed limits yourself?
F Murtz wrote:

People like you are why they have to install speed bumps. Do you think they just randomly install the things on a public road? The 'natives' pushed to have them installed, and you'll just make them mad at you. You're the one Pavlov would be proud of, for being conditioned to think you're more important than the people who live along those roads.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The people who live on those roads Have no say when they are installed purely to stop people using them as so called rat runs. Ps my normal driving habits are very sedate on suburban roads until I see speed humps

Then keep them sedate and you will save a lot of wear and tear on your car/truck/horses ass if you don't give a damn about others.
Don Kelly
Don Kelly wrote:

If he doesn't one of them might decide to take a few shots at his car for being a total idiot and sociopath.

Why not just push that button on your steering wheel. That makes a very annoying sound.