CROSSING OVER BEETWEN THE NANO-SCIENCES AND NUTRITION USING

CROSSING OVER BEETWEN THE NANO-SCIENCES ( OR MORE NARROW BIONICS) AND NUTRITION USING SUPER-CONDUCTING AND CONDUCTING

For 25 000 to design the packaging for small powders: I have ideas but they need test. I probably woun't do; if it will come out in the field I report so others can take next step to it.

( I want to test what is the needed package for me today easy way - ex. by testing on the tip of finger. ( CQ 10 answers that easy - has to be good poor version not patched with anything in the capsul - this one is opne packaging but only uses one ingreedient and should stay thatw ay; most health supplements and minerals work that way; if so than how to know tha package for today? by own greater vulneralility plus multivitamin - that is not that great - good multivitamina be in liguid form. BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING) in case this one wins let me know; I do not assume yet as we have to have permssons and prmissions to check what we need; or we are the permitter - lets keep cehcking)

"Scientists Without Borders, in partnership with The Sackler Institute for Nutrition Science at the New York Academy of Sciences, and Sight and Life, the not-for-profit nutrition think tank of DSM, are offering up to $25,000 for the most innovative ideas for more sustainable and effective packaging methods for delivering micronutrient powders (MNPs), small sachets of essential vitamins and minerals. MNPs target “hidden hunger”—the deficiency of essential micronutrients in a person’s diet that can result in significant mental and physical impairment in children and chronic disease later in life. MNPs are one of the most widely-distributed and cost-effective nutrition interventions against hidden hunger in resource-poor settings: hundreds of millions of sachets are distributed every year.

The current packaging for MNPs is a composite foil packet composed of aluminum, PET, and polyethylene which contains 1g of powdered vitamins and minerals. The current packaging is used to protect the powder from degradation in harsh environmental conditions, but these sachets are difficult to recycle, destroy, or repurpose due to their composition and the conditions under which many of them are distributed (refugee camps or environments with extremely limited waste disposal systems).The millions of MNP sachets distributed ultimately generate a great deal of collateral waste in the low-resource communities where MNPs are most critical. "

MY MIND CAN'T STOP MAKING THE COLLATERAL ADVANTAGES; I need to know the lenght of my vulneralility for the over the counter with the single agent ( o , I know these already) and the good absorbtion guranteed clean form so the product ( I need to test these

- at FIVU the active agents that intercat with humans are classified as A, B C D. A a reour censors ( as certain form of C Q 1o has become for me) ; B are the complementary actors; etc). With this take on the agents that we let into the body lasers light is speeding up agents by these that self - regulate; other get released with sweat and breading ( like psychotropic meds in many places now - HALLO THEY AFFECT SATELLITE TRACE; AND THE OFFENDERS MIGHT FORCE THEM ON THE POPULATION THAT ABSOLUTELLY DOES NOT NEED THEM - OBSERVED MANY TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS).

DRINKS DO SIMILAR THINGS - WE NEED THEM LESS CONJECTED NOW AS THE LIGHT SPEEDS THE EFFECTS; OR JUST MUCH LESS AS THE LIGHT EVEN REGULATES THE WATER RETENSTION VIA INTER-MEDIARIES ( UNLES STHE WATER IS LEFT ALONE BUT THAT IS NOT REALITY WHERE M 15 AND NATO USES SATELLITE TRACING - THEY WERE TOLD TO QUIT; AND NOT THEY ARE MAD ETO QUIT ( SEE LAST NANO WIN OVER THEIR NONSESE)

It will work. Who is ready to try? I know of such synergy between Ca and Magnesium; between Ca and Vit C ( C perhaps self regulates as A ) Need to make observation./ About D and Ca - I do not know - this one is from concentration camps when peoples bones did not want to develop'; I onserve excess of Ca now ( if I am correct)

Reply to
.