FA ebay: LEGO Castle sets 6018 + 6043

Hello all,

I have the following sets on ebay for auction.

Lego set 6018: Battle Dragon

100% complete, parts in very good condition, with original box, with orig. building instruction.

Lego set 6043: Dragon Defender

100% complete, parts in very good condition, with original building instruction.

I am shipping worldwide, living in Austria/Europa.

If interested please check it out.

Every set will be shipped dismantled and protected in a safe box.

Best regards,

Reply to
Guenther Leitner

Hello all,

I have the following sets on ebay for auction.

Lego set 6018: Battle Dragon

100% complete, parts in very good condition, with original box, with orig. building instruction.

Lego set 6043: Dragon Defender

100% complete, parts in very good condition, with original building instruction.

I am shipping worldwide, living in Austria/Europa.

If interested please check it out. Status at the moment is: EUR 5.00. Only 3 days left.

Sets will be shipped dismantled and protected in a safe box.

Best regards,Guenther

Reply to
Guenther Leitner