Mars Rover Help

I would like to offer some elementary age children the opportunity to drive a Mars rover. I would build the rover myself and operate the rover locally (not via the internet). What Mindstorms packages and addons would I need? What version of Windows do these packages run on? Which cameras are compatible with the recommended Mindstorms packages?

Thanks,

Daniel Cervantes

Reply to
Daniel Cervantes

I suggest that you ask in the mindstorms and robotics groups on

There is a lot more activity there and you will be asking people that specialize in that area.

Reply to
Kay Archer