Help: Lego Set!

Morning all

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm listing a number of my 80's Lego on eBay (will not give link as it would be classed as spamming). I've been noticing watches and visits to them (as you do) and most have had 100 or so but my "7816 Shell Tanker" has over 1,100 hits. So the point to this question is it a hard to find model?

Thanks

Mark (man-in-boat)

Reply to
Mark Dixon

There are 15 of them for sale on Bricklink, ranging from $49.99 to $250. All but two are in Europe.

Reply to
Ken Rice