quick question about #7860 remote controlled signal

sorry if I'm posting a lot but...spur of moment with working on my lego projects these days now you know :-)

the two special consucting straight track with gap in them, I take it that they were only sold together with #7860 and not seperately at all?

just wondering especially toward the future idea of a siding that could let put two trains one layout but only one runs at a time but then $70+usd seem expensive to me for that.....yet

Reply to
dr

You haven't explained your idea, but if I guess correctly, there is a somewhat simpler solution (at least with 9V tracks).

The 9V switch tracks automatically cut the power to the unused siding. This means that if you have a stretch of track which is only connected to the transformer via switch tracks pointing in other directions, that stretch of track will not get any power.

Play well,

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob Sparre Andersen

?S=5063-1
I hope this helps?

Reply to
Wouter

hey Wouter didn't realized about #5085 and the actual meaning of the 'service packs' category list...thanks a lot anyhow :D

Reply to
dr