Rainbow Bubble Machine buillt from LEGO only

Dear fellow subscribers of the LEGO(TM) Newsgroup,

I had always dreamed of a

soap bubble machine.

So when I had built a centrifugal pump for water from LEGO parts and found out that it works as an air pump, too, that idea came to my mind again.

With a lot of fumbling and redesigning I ended up with something really beautiful that I wanted to share with the LEGO community.

Thus, I created an account at ideas.lego.com and uploaded the model.

Now I am asking you all, to have a look at it (and - yes - to click the support button if you like it)

And the video, to see the machine in action. It will brighten up your mind!

Thank you for reading and watching!

DerJoshDer

(sorry for double post, before I accidentally wrote in answer to an old post)

Reply to
derjoshder