Lego Ninjago display for sale

My friend has pictures and links to more pics here.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/241214-icesparks-sales -
thread-new-items-added-including-kre-o-store-display.html
If you have questions, please email him at zanzav2(at)bellsouth.net
--

Blaster Master
a.k.a.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dR4OkHSr79Y