Lego Dungeons and Dragons

And in another attempt to make the most out of the brand Lego now is planning to release Dungeons and Dragons sets.

Which I think is interesting, because DnD really has become rather mainstream again, at least brandwise. Even my podunk little supermarket has DnD-branded Nerds with a mimic on the box. Not that they taste any different from the normal version of the candy from what I noticed. I do find those particular sets a bit... uninspiring though. Much like most modern DnD products one might say.

Reply to
kyonshi