Question about Insto-gas brand of torch

I acquired an Insto-gas brand of torch, No. 101 - it is a mystery to me.
Single fuel inlet, threads same as on my acetylene hose. It has a
wooded handle. Anyone know anything about this torch: such as what fuel
it used, what it was good to use for. I did a bit of Googling but was
not able to find out anything about this model.
Delete "nospam" if you intend to direct reply.
Reply to
aribert
Sounds like a plumbers acetylene torch. Better than propane, especially for working on 'wet' pipes. Usually hooked-up to a small (portable) acetylene cylinder via a short, single hose (no o2 bottle involved).
Regards, Al.
Reply to
Al Haunts
Isnt that also known as a PrestoLite torch?
Gunner
Gunner

Site Timeline